TLK Tsum Tsums?

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: TLK Tsum Tsums?

Postby LittleRolox3 » July 28th, 2015, 5:27 pm

yeah she#s left from everything ;-;
but if they are released, i have a feeling scar will be japan exclusive...but i hope not
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby SimbaPrescott » July 28th, 2015, 9:28 pm

Eeep! I'm with ya there. I actually just saw another 3 Tsum Tsums I'd love but are Japan only. There's literally 4 I want that I can buy, and about 10 that I can't because they're Japan only* :(

*Unless I import of course but seriously it would be nice if I didn't have to import so many - Wait, are there even any UK exclusives?!

In other news...
Disney Tsum Tsum – All-new collections of everyone’s favorite stackable plush will be unveiled at D23 EXPO, with one releasing each day in limited quantities in mini, medium and large sizes. In addition, limited-edition mini box series – exclusive to D23 EXPO – will be released along with each collection, and a Mickey Mouse Tsum Tsum mini vinyl figure will be available for $5 with any purchase, while supplies last.
http://disneytsumtsum.com/?p=1442

PLEASE don't exclusively release Lion King there. There's nothing that I hate more than country exclusives as it is :pissed:
I doubt they would, but these days you never know.
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby LittleRolox3 » July 28th, 2015, 9:51 pm

i think what they are doing at D23 was releasing them there, then releasing them for everyone later.
well atleast thats what they are doing with the LE Dolls so i hope so x3

but the poster is a D23 Puzzle
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Postby SimbaPrescott » July 28th, 2015, 10:10 pm

It's this line that stood out to me (though I misread it at first):
'In addition, limited-edition mini box series – exclusive to D23 EXPO – will be released along with each collection'.

Thinking about it... That might mean they're actually going to release a boxed set as well as selling them singly. If that's the case then it's time to ask around for D23 members! XD
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott

Postby LittleRolox3 » July 28th, 2015, 10:14 pm

i know theres a group on facebook, called disney magical shopper. they do pickups in the US and different countries for people. its worth a shot asking there :P
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Postby KiovuLove » August 13th, 2015, 12:45 pm

But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby SimbaPrescott » August 13th, 2015, 10:46 pm

Oh gosh, I need both of those! So cute!
SimbaPrescott

Postby Tsuki » August 13th, 2015, 11:04 pm

CUTE!!!

I'm surprised that the next wave will be TNBC. I honestly thought it would be Inside Out.....though I'm pleased as I LOVE TNBC!!!! Hoping the one after that is TLK :P
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby KiovuLove » August 14th, 2015, 3:38 am

I honestly don't remember where I saw it, but I swear I saw it was maybe not the next after TNBC, but the one after that. Though honestly I'm not sure. We'll probably get something more for sure in the near future though
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby HasiraKali » August 14th, 2015, 4:42 am

There was a "leaked release schedule" on Instagram yesterday. If it's correct, the TLK set will be the December release. We shall see!
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace