TLK Tsum Tsums?

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: TLK Tsum Tsums?

Postby LittleRolox3 » November 3rd, 2015, 10:25 am

Sadly Decembers Release is Winnie the Pooh :/
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby nathalie » November 3rd, 2015, 10:37 am

I'm happy! haha, I still really wanted Gopher and Lumpy, lol.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby LittleRolox3 » November 3rd, 2015, 12:29 pm

[quote="nathalie"]I'm happy! haha, I still really wanted Gopher and Lumpy, lol.[/quote]

feel sorry for those who spent a fortune on them xD
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby HasiraKali » November 3rd, 2015, 11:44 pm

I will skip these. :p Winnie the Pooh is my old nemesis. This is the first time the leaked schedule has been wrong though. Oh well. Maybe January.

I'm waiting for my sister to get home and we're going to go get the Peter Pan ones though.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby gothprincesskiara » November 4th, 2015, 12:24 am

i am nooooooooo pooh fan :roll:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby nathalie » November 4th, 2015, 6:29 pm

[quote="LittleRolox3"][quote="nathalie"]I'm happy! haha, I still really wanted Gopher and Lumpy, lol.[/quote]

feel sorry for those who spent a fortune on them xD[/quote]

But I ain't spending a fortune on them :P

Also only ever gotten the ones I *really* liked. For example, I only have Eeyore & Rabbit so far, as the others never interested me. But Lumpy & Gopher do ^^ hehe.

Oh, I do have a Tigger Easter tsum, just because he was a special one, lolz.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SimbaPrescott » November 4th, 2015, 10:04 pm

Aw, disappointing. I kinda hate how many times they re-release these things, just with a different hat on or what not, especially when there are so many Disney toons out there that need a toy made of them.

...But I'm still salty over the lack of Oswald and Ortensia outside Japan, so... XD
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby HasiraKali » November 5th, 2015, 2:57 am

The seasonal ones get me. I usually just get the ones I like. I wasn't able to get all of the ones I wanted from Peter Pan yesterday. I'm still wanting Hook and maybe Smee. Tick Tock is ADORABLE in person. He's seriously cute. :p

Also, Target has a holiday set already. I got Goofy dressed as a Christmas tree. He's cute too.
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Postby nathalie » November 5th, 2015, 11:56 am

Hasira, if I had known, I ordered the entire peter pan set from the UK. They are still available.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Postby HasiraKali » November 5th, 2015, 11:52 pm

I tried to get them online on Tuesday morning, but they were already gone. I just want those two :lol:
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace