Look at What I Bought I'm Crying

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Look at What I Bought I'm Crying

Postby Jammy » June 7th, 2015, 12:11 am

So I was on ebay looking at the newly listed Lion King items as I usually do and I found this:
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/ODU3WDk1Ng==/ ... 880000500F

See what is behind that sitting Simba?
It's Sarabi, I want to cry. I've wanted this figure so badly she is my favorite
The whole lot of 19 figures was only $45 and since I've seen that Sarabi figure at 80 bucks alone, I figured why not just get it.

I'm also getting like 6 figures that I really want along with some duplicates I can modify for fun!
It's going to come sometime next week. :dreamy:
Jammy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Jammy
Pride Points: 9

Re: Look at What I Bought I'm Crying

Postby Jammy » June 8th, 2015, 12:36 am

It came today!!!! Sarabi is so perfect and so are the others. They are in really good condition. I'm so happy.
Jammy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SimbaPrescott » June 8th, 2015, 1:23 am

Congratulations! That line of figures has always been one of my favourites. Sarabi in particular is beautiful.
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby Jammy » June 8th, 2015, 3:37 am

Oh she is so wonderful! Yeah, I looked it up and in this set I got (almost) two full sets, this one: http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTA4NFgxNjAw/ ... 880000500F (except the Shenzi)
and this one:
http://thumbs.worthpoint.com/x5JzquMjzO ... 0aa2d0.jpg
And then some misc. like burger king/mcdonalds toys

It was a really good deal and I'm so happy with it.
Jammy

Return to Lion King Marketplace