New Simba pillow

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: New Simba pillow

Postby Adofo » February 21st, 2015, 10:30 pm

THey also had a little TLK book, i didn't look at it cuz it was the day before x-mas so i wanted to get in and get out before I was in line for 30 hours. lolz
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby nathalie » April 18th, 2015, 12:45 pm

This is actually an old pillow already, it was also available back in 2011 with the BD release. Both UK & US Disney Store website have putted it online again recently.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby SimbaPrescott » April 18th, 2015, 2:50 pm

Are there any differences this time? I have 5 different ones so far, most releases seem to have a noticeable difference.
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby nathalie » April 18th, 2015, 3:24 pm

Not that I know off. But there is no Disney Store in Belgium anymore, so I can't check. At the time it was released the one in Belgium had only been open for a few months, but it's gone now.

I do know there's a very softer version of it, like, almost no filling.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby SimbaPrescott » April 18th, 2015, 4:11 pm

Really? That's such a shame. And here I was complaining that all the Disney Stores are too far away from me. I'll stop moaning about that now. :oops:

Next time I do get around to checking out a Disney Store, I'll have a looksie.
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby AnActualLion » April 25th, 2015, 7:40 pm

Oh my gosh I need it!
CERTIFIED LION CARTOON TRASH QUEEN
AnActualLion
Certified Lion Trash Queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'll analyze anything, Literally anything!

Location: Hunched over my laptop, probably gaming or writing.
Nickname(s): Amby, Shabiki, Bailey
Pride Points: 5

Previous

Return to Lion King Marketplace