does anyone know if there are any tv games for..............

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

does anyone know if there are any tv games for..............

Postby goody2shoes » October 23rd, 2014, 4:18 pm

does anyone know if there are any tv games for lion king 2 simbas pride and lion king 1 1/2 if there is could you tell me what systums they are for i would like to have more lion king games on tv i only have the first lion king for sega and lion king simbas mighty adventure for playstation :)
goody2shoes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Re: does anyone know if there are any tv games for..........

Postby DGFone » October 23rd, 2014, 10:39 pm

I thought Simba's Mighty Adventure covered the events of TLK 1 through SP.

As for The Lion King 1 1/2, there is a game for that too. It's called, surprise surprise... The Lion King 1 1/2. It was only made for the GameBoy Advanced, though.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby goody2shoes » October 23rd, 2014, 11:55 pm

yeah lion king simas mihty adventure is both 1 and 2 movies but i did not know if 2 was by itself on tv too so 1 1\2 was only handheld ok thanks i hope when lion guard comes out they make more for tv i would like to have more lion king tv games
goody2shoes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Timon8 » April 12th, 2015, 7:29 am

Late reply, but there was a TLK2 game on PC. Never played it though.
''When the world turns it back on you, you turn your back on the world!''
Timon8
I see carnivores...

Hakuna Matata!

Pride Points: 5

Postby goody2shoes » April 12th, 2015, 4:51 pm

oh there was well i dont play much of comeputer games anymore but maybe i will get it some day but hopefully they will come out with more lion king games once lion guard comes out
goody2shoes

Postby Timon8 » April 13th, 2015, 12:26 pm

[quote="goody2shoes"]oh there was well i dont play much of comeputer games anymore but maybe i will get it some day but hopefully they will come out with more lion king games once lion guard comes out[/quote]

I hope that too :idea:
Timon8
I see carnivores...

Hakuna Matata!

Postby gothprincesskiara » April 13th, 2015, 12:58 pm

There is/was a playstation 1 game that include both TLK 1 and 2 which I still have, graphics kinda suck though considering it was only PS1
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby goody2shoes » April 13th, 2015, 1:27 pm

yeah i have that too and like playing it a lot its called simbas mighty adventure
goody2shoes

Postby Timon8 » April 13th, 2015, 5:38 pm

[quote="goody2shoes"]yeah i have that too and like playing it a lot its called simbas mighty adventure[/quote]
I recently played that, really cool but so short. I liked that they combined the first 2 movies though.
Timon8
I see carnivores...

Hakuna Matata!

Postby SimbaPrescott » April 13th, 2015, 6:35 pm

The TLK2 game is Gamebreak, I think? They re-released a couple of the minigames under a few different titles. There's also Activity Centre for the PC as well, if you can count it.

The only other game I know of is just an LCD game for SP.

Edit: There's also a pirate game for the NES of TLK3, but it's... Weird. And has a freaky game over scene.
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Next

Return to Lion King Marketplace