Does anyone recognise this???

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Does anyone recognise this???

Postby viksyb » August 24th, 2014, 6:38 pm

Hi i just bought a little bundle of lion king plushes on ebay, i haven't received them yet but i bought it for the large lying down kovu with the flat back. Does anybody recognise him or who he's by? As I've never seen him before
Attachments
Screenshot_2014-08-24-18-33-35.png
Screenshot_2014-08-24-18-34-22.png
viksyb

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Does anyone recognise this???

Postby PrincessTalli » September 2nd, 2014, 3:27 am

I used to have a fleecey pillow plush Kovu that looked just like him. There was a Kiara too. I unfortunately can't remember who made them, though.
PrincessTalli

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Talli, Steph
Pride Points: 1

Postby Jinxxy » September 14th, 2014, 7:27 am

I think it is the pillow buddy. VERY cool! I have wanted to find one like that for a long time :)
Jinxxy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby viksyb » September 20th, 2014, 9:37 pm

Thanks for the reply. I received him now he's huge and only cost $12 on ebay so guessing i got a bargain
viksyb

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Adofo » February 21st, 2015, 1:57 am

Yeah, I remember a friend of mine having a Simba cub version of that big Kovu. But I remember there being a mouth. And that one doesn't seem to have one. Maybe it came off. You should look into that. And maybe even fix it, if you want.
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Return to Lion King Marketplace