Please, help me find this guy!

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Please, help me find this guy!

Postby alanatlkfan » July 9th, 2014, 10:05 pm

I'm a biiiiig fan and collector looking for a 2011 jumbo Mufasa. I have other plushies from that year but I wasn't able to buy him that year. :dramaking: I've been looking for him everywhere. If any of you have him and want to sell him or knows someone who does, I'd be more than glad to know.

Ps: I'm also looking for a Lion King alarm clock, but Muffy is my main goal. :D
alanatlkfan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Please, help me find this guy!

Postby Gaze » August 5th, 2014, 7:19 am

I'm sorry I can't help you, but just wanted to wish you luck! I'm after that plush too. I REALLY regret not putting more effort into buying him when he was originally being sold )~: I imagine he's gonna end up becoming very rare and expensive
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Re: Please, help me find this guy!

Postby The3HyenasCh0wDown » August 17th, 2014, 7:06 pm

@alanatlkfan + @sadiki
I believe I saw the mufasa plush, or maybe it was a Simba.
Visit her post:
viewtopic.php?f=163&t=41651
Good luck and Happy collecting!
I, too am a collector, looking for hyena items.
If you have any I am willing to buy!
Hyenas all the way, bro.
TLK or not.
The3HyenasCh0wDown

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Return to Lion King Marketplace