Hot Topic exclusive TLK soundtrack picture disc LP

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Hot Topic exclusive TLK soundtrack picture disc LP

Postby Gaze » May 10th, 2014, 1:14 am

did anyone else know about this? was SHOCKED to be in Hot Topic yesterday and see this gorgeous TLK vinyl picture disc.

I collect both records and TLK merchandise so this is a REAL delight to have found...gotta pick one up ASAP.

but apparently this isn't the first time the soundtrack has been released on vinyl...I'm surprised I had never heard about this 2003 release. the art on that one is much prettier, but it seems to be hard to find at this point.
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Re: Hot Topic exclusive TLK soundtrack picture disc LP

Postby Regulus » May 10th, 2014, 1:32 am

Yeah, I saw that.

But I can't say that I'm interested, being that I don't have a record player.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby nathalie » May 10th, 2014, 3:11 pm

I've always wished I had gotten the 2003 version, but back in those days I was more like: what can I do with it??
(I'm not much like that anymore now, haha)

I see it once in a while on ebay for way too much money.

I don't like the print that Hot Topic used for their version.
(they also got Little Mermaid)
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Bloodspill » May 13th, 2014, 1:36 pm

Wow, this is beautiful. I have vinyl player, so why not. And it would look great on the wall as well.
Life's not fair, is it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Return to Lion King Marketplace