Simba, Scar, Timon & Pumbaa figures

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Simba, Scar, Timon & Pumbaa figures

Postby Akril » February 12th, 2014, 7:20 pm

Hi,

It's been a while since I posted here, but something recently came up that prompted me to come out of the shadows:

It seems like someone with a big Disney collection donated a lot of their stuff to a thrift store in my neighborhood. It's mostly small stuffed animals, and for the last couple of weeks, I've seen beanbag plushies of the three hyenas sitting on a shelf (they look like this).

Now, I'm not interested in getting them for myself, but I know there are one or two hyena fans on this forum. Is there anyone here who is interested in getting these beanies? I'd naturally like to get some money in exchange for them, but I wouldn't ask for nearly as much as how much they're going for on eBay ($40-60!) -- maybe just $20 US (Paypal only, please). I'm not sure if I can ship internationally (I've never attempted it before), but I may give it ago if nobody from the US is interested.

So...any takers?
(SOLD!)

EDIT 2: I've also got a few other small items for sale:
Timon and Pumbaa surfing figurine (Applause) - $3
Scar finger puppet (Burger King Kids Club) - $1
Scar figurine (Burger King Kids Club) - $1
Adult Simba figurine (Applause) - $3

EDIT 3:
I've got a few more action figures for sale (cross-posted from my DeviantART journal). They may have a few smudges and a few nicks to their paint, but are otherwise in good condition.

Pumbaa Figurine: $3 SOLD!
Pumbaa Action Figure: $4
Zazu Figurine: $1 SOLD!
Adult Simba Figurine (2): $3 each

Simba Action Figure: $4 SOLD!
Timon Figurine: $1
Scar Fighting Action Figure: $6 SOLD!
Timon and Pumbaa Figurine: $3

(By the way: if you have this Zazu collectable figure, I'm willing to trade any one of these figures for it.)
Last edited by Akril on July 10th, 2017, 7:38 am, edited 12 times in total.
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 22

Re: Anyone looking for hyena beanbag plushies?

Postby Akril » March 16th, 2014, 6:17 pm

All right, I finally got a photo taken of those beanies. Here's the hyenas:
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s249/Akril15/misc2/hyenas_zpsecbd915d.jpg

And here's the delightfully off-model Kovu beanie:
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s249/Akril15/misc2/kovubeanie_zpsaa7093c9.jpg
He doesn't have his original ear tag, but is otherwise in great shape.

Kovu has been sold!
Last edited by Akril on July 10th, 2017, 12:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby camwhyy » March 17th, 2014, 5:44 pm

How much for the Kovu :3
camwhyy
Pride Hunter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Remember who you are!

Nickname(s): Cam, camwhyy, Simba
Pride Points: 2

Postby Akril » March 18th, 2014, 12:12 am

I did a bit of looking around to find what seemed like a fair price for him. Some of the eBay prices are insane, though (I've seen him going from $10 to $30!) but in this case, I think $7 would be a reasonable price.
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Postby camwhyy » March 18th, 2014, 2:00 am

Ok I might buy him from you! <3 If you could just hold up till the 28th (the last friday in march) I get paid then and will contact you about him <3
camwhyy
Pride Hunter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Remember who you are!

Nickname(s): Cam, camwhyy, Simba
Pride Points: 2

Postby Akril » March 18th, 2014, 6:24 am

All right, sure! Thanks!
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Postby MalibuTrashDog » March 21st, 2014, 3:45 am

Hey Akril how much for the hyenas and what would shipping be to California? My old roommate loves hyenas 8 )
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Akril » March 21st, 2014, 5:40 pm

I think $20 for the trio would be a fair price. As for shipping, I actually live in California as well, so it shouldn't be much. :) I would need a zip code to give you an exact figure, though (you can PM it to me if you want).
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Postby MalibuTrashDog » March 21st, 2014, 11:05 pm

I'm not sure about the zip code I know it's in San Diego over by the Torrey Hills area or Encinitas or so.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Akril » March 23rd, 2014, 12:48 am

Hmm...it's hard for me to give an accurate price without the zip code, but I'll try to get an approximate price when I visit the post office on Monday.
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Next

Return to Lion King Marketplace