What do you think of bootlegs and knock offs in collections?

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

What do you think of bootlegs and knock offs in collections?

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » January 23rd, 2014, 3:03 am

Like these for example:

KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 3

Re: What do you think of bootlegs and knock offs in collecti

Postby DGFone » January 24th, 2014, 7:39 am

This suddenly makes me thing that the great orange TLK shirt I am wearing right now might be a bootleg. I hope it's not. It will make it so much more awesome than it already is if it's not. But I do have some optimism that my shirt is legit because compared to these, the shirt I am wearing looks to good for Disney not to notice and go after the makers if there was some illegal stuff going on.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » January 25th, 2014, 4:11 pm

I'm been considering buying knock offs if I ever see them, but I'm worried that they might have lead in them or something.
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 3

Postby Timon8 » June 15th, 2014, 7:57 pm

I had a couple of Pumbaa bootleg pluches when I was younger, and I loved them. Nothing wrong with bootlegs imo.
''When the world turns it back on you, you turn your back on the world!''
Timon8
I see carnivores...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hakuna Matata!

Pride Points: 5

Return to Lion King Marketplace