What do you count as "valid merchendise"

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

What do you count as "valid merchendise"

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » December 29th, 2013, 4:37 am

I count pretty much anything. Like I printed some Lion King coloring sheets and from Disney. Com a calendar.

Do you think things like that count?

My Lion King collection is a small part of my whole collection, because I collect Disney stuff. And I have like, Pieces of Disney wrapping paper, a popped balloon, candy boxes and anything Disney. I even keep the booklets and stuff in the DVD cases. I consider those all a part of my collection. Maybe I'm just crazy :P
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 3

Re: What do you count as "valid merchendise"

Postby The_Outlander » January 12th, 2014, 6:00 pm

I don't think that's crazy :) I keep strange little things too, like soda cans or wrappers with favoured cartoon characters (I wish I hadn't tossed the pile of Lion King Nestle chocolate bar wrappers I had), I even have My Little Pony training toothpaste lol I think it's the weird things that make certain collections the most interesting ones <3
The_Outlander

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: What do you count as "valid merchendise"

Postby Meskhenet » January 15th, 2014, 7:28 pm

Valid Merchandise in my opinion is anything that has to deal with The Lion King. I have plush characters of Simba and Nala, a twelve inch ruler, and a page of a Disney calender pertaining to the movie. It features Simba and Nala playing together near Rafiki's baobab tree. I'll upload the pictures later in the [Sticky] Share your TLK Collection! topic.

I used to have books from The Lion King and a book with a cassette of The Brightest Star that I have purchased from Goodwill when I was in Fort Lauderdale. Sadly I lost it when from my move to Virginia. :oops:
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Return to Lion King Marketplace