Lion Guard Merch

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Lion Guard Merch

Postby Tsuki » August 18th, 2016, 8:06 pm

Here's my Kion ornament:

And I got myself some more blind bags. Got yet ANOTHER Pumbaa but in the other I got....:

Not a Pumbaa :D
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Sushi » August 19th, 2016, 8:27 pm

Ended up in the Disney store in Manchester at the weekend. I had to drag myself away before I bought the whole Lion Guard crew.

Just bad timing I guess, the people that where with me at the time would not understand. I will get back there and get myself at least a Janja to be my minion. (Only because there is no way of reasonably getting a Shenzi, Banzai and Edd )
Sushi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Samaki
Telegram: @jagerleopard (https://telegram.me/jagerleopard)
Pride Points: 2

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 20th, 2016, 4:26 pm

here is where you can order the DVD episodes https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lion-Guard-Adv ... lion+guard
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby nathalie » August 20th, 2016, 8:33 pm

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]here is where you can order the DVD episodes https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lion-Guard-Adv ... lion+guard[/quote]

That link goes to a book box set :)
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby SimbaPrescott » August 23rd, 2016, 3:49 pm

(Based on a true story)

Mum: You need a new bed

Me: No I don't

Mum: Yes you do, your bed is old and likely the reason your back is always hurting, go pick out a new one online

Me: Found one

Mum: No

Me: :cry:

(there's also a snazzy chair to go with it)
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby Nilla » August 23rd, 2016, 4:11 pm

WOW now that's a bed!!! I feel like even I would be slightly embarrassed to have that, and I barely have any shame lmao. But I'm sure they're aiming at preschoolers, not 19 year olds x)
Nilla

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nilla » August 24th, 2016, 5:15 am

I saw some walkie talkies at Target today! Pretty cool
Nilla

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nathalie » August 25th, 2016, 3:02 pm

[quote="LittleRolox3"]They stopped the disney presents magazine with lion guard, its
Now finding dory i noticed after i checked the back for the second one and they have similar gifts but on the lion guard one theres no camera so i guess the magazine got given its own range. [/quote]

Boyfriend just found that 3rd Lion Guard magazine at Asda with the camera.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby LittleRolox3 » August 25th, 2016, 11:30 pm

[quote="nathalie"][quote="LittleRolox3"]They stopped the disney presents magazine with lion guard, its
Now finding dory i noticed after i checked the back for the second one and they have similar gifts but on the lion guard one theres no camera so i guess the magazine got given its own range. [/quote]

Boyfriend just found that 3rd Lion Guard magazine at Asda with the camera.[/quote]

Just finished work and picked mine up. turns out my parents bought me it so now i have 2 lol. im laughing at how cheaply the camera is made actually quite funny
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby nathalie » August 26th, 2016, 2:37 pm

Does it actually do something? lol
Won't get mine untill end of September when I visit.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace