Ask Ash

Re: Ask Ash

Postby TheLionQueen » March 10th, 2012, 5:41 am

His name is Sakima, and he is the father of both of my pups.
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 10th, 2012, 7:48 pm

are you a female wolf?
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby TheLionQueen » March 11th, 2012, 7:01 am

Yes
TheLionQueen

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 11th, 2012, 10:17 pm

are you a nice wolf?
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby TheLionQueen » March 12th, 2012, 7:49 pm

It depends. If you cross me, I'm as deadly as a Black Mamba in the African Savvanah. Other wise I'm quite nice.
TheLionQueen

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 12th, 2012, 8:37 pm

are wolves of your pack hostile towards pups that aree not part of their Pack?
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby TheLionQueen » March 12th, 2012, 8:40 pm

Not particularly my cousin Bidzil who is my uncles son has always been against me and so my pups but not other pups.
TheLionQueen

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 12th, 2012, 8:44 pm

does your pack take in orphaned pups?
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby TheLionQueen » March 12th, 2012, 9:22 pm

We have never encountered such, but most likely.
TheLionQueen

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 12th, 2012, 10:04 pm

would you adopt orphaned pups?
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

PreviousNext

Return to Character Interaction (OT)