Weird sports

Re: Weird sports

Postby thanigraphics » October 7th, 2009, 7:14 pm

when I was in school, we've made up a new sport with a whole bunch of classmates. We called it "stick walking" (we're Dutch, in our language it sounds way funnier, sawry!)
For this so-called sport we had to take a 2 meter stick p.person with us in the train, during a trip. We've been with those sticks for like, four hours in buses and the train. After the trip, we were sent for several "tasks" in the woods (yeah, we had to take the sticks with us)
At the and of the day, one of my classmates asks another one why we're supposed to be "stick walking" and he just said "well, it was a joke, because it's funny to watch a whole bunch of peeps in a train, standing straight with a 2 meter stick in their hand!"

Yeah, we had a good laugh that day.
0.o
Okay, you should've been there, I guess :P
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 8th, 2009, 1:18 am

we made a sport that you can be hurt or making people feel hurt O.o i forgot the name but its like jackass o.o
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby Zeke » October 9th, 2009, 4:20 am

[quote="CommandoTheLion"]i herd of this sport where you skid these things on ice and you use a broom to sweep infront of it[/quote]
BROOMBALL! :D what an awesome weird sport xD sooooo much fun. Me and my friends get together to play basketball with lacrosse sticks and balls. I dunno if you would consider that an official sport but it is definately weird :P
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby HasiraKali » October 9th, 2009, 4:23 am

[quote="CommandoTheLion"]i herd of this sport where you skid these things on ice and you use a broom to sweep infront of it[/quote]

I think this is curling. Do the things look like tea kettles? I like the turtle curling in The Wild. :lol:
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Zeke » October 9th, 2009, 4:27 am

Bleh i think it might be curling, i was thinking of broomball which is where you play hockey on ice with shoes and use a broom and a ball.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 9th, 2009, 7:03 am

Ok lol awesome xD well we have pain games xD Like blood knuckles and nut kicks xD
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Postby Carlos » October 10th, 2009, 8:39 pm

Trampolines. XD My dad says that that is a sport.. >.> Yeah right.
^LadyAislinn^
Carlos

I'm gonna flip out like a Ninja!

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 11th, 2009, 9:52 am

Yeah it is xD it can be Athletic sport.
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Previous

Return to The Den