Travelling and awesome stuff

Travelling and awesome stuff

Postby FlipMode » January 1st, 2016, 3:09 pm

Hi guys, this year I'm going to be doing some travelling, hopefully visit some cool places and just get to experience more of life; that's my main focus for 2016.
And I'll be documenting those via vlogs and such for those who are interested in that and hopefully it will inspire you to start doing stuff as well. I'm 24 and don't earn a huge amount of money but I earn enough and can save enough to do some cool stuff once in a while and if I can do it then I'd like to think that with the right nudge then so can anyone else so that's my ultimate goal with it. To enjoy all of life's offerings and hopefully inspire others to do stuff and just get out there a bit more as well.
Last year I did some sky diving and stuff but this year I want to just travel and just kind of see what happens.

But before all that goes down I wanted to see what places you guys have visited, any stories you have to share from that trip and any photos and videos of coo stuff you saw. :) post them here, I'd like to see them. Now I know you all have beautiful faces but I mean stuff like any cool scenery and views you saw rather than just selfies.

It doesn't have to be anything crazy, maybe you can just show us some cool stuff around the area you live in.

Here's a nice view of the South Downs I took while I was out for a bike ride.
This area is nice and has a really interesting history behind it.

image.jpeg

And here's a cool POV photo from a sky dive I did, it's really something to see the world below like that without being in a vehicle. I always tell people it's strangely relaxing once the parachute opens and I think this picture illustrates that.
image.jpeg
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: Travelling and awesome stuff

Postby Braveheart » January 1st, 2016, 3:15 pm

Nice, mind if I ask for your YouTube channel so that I can sub to it? :) By the way, how do you manage to fund your trips? :D That seem to be quite expensive...
ImageImageImageImage
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby FlipMode » January 1st, 2016, 3:31 pm

There's nothing on my channel right now but I did get a go pro 4 recently and will be uploading stuff soon so you'll be able to follow the link to sub then.
And I... Well I mean I just save money, y'know? I don't drink much at all other than a few quiet drinks at the end of the week nor do I smoke.
My money goes on rent, my phone bill, a gym membership and that's it really, everything else is just saved up by working hard.
There's plenty of cost effective ways of traveling, if that's what you want to do.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby HereWeStand » January 2nd, 2016, 9:18 pm

What you're planning on doing is literally my dream tbh. How long are you gonna be staying each visit and on what budget? :)
HereWeStand
-

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Simbaholikov » January 2nd, 2016, 9:42 pm

I got a few old pics from the winter mountains in Norway from a few years back. :nehneh:

100_0443.jpg

100_0447.jpg

100_0444.jpg

100_0454.jpg

100_0456.jpg

Just a few of them, can't take any new ones as I no longer have a decent camera sadly.
Simbaholikov

Postby FlipMode » January 4th, 2016, 6:14 am

[quote="HereWeStand"]What you're planning on doing is literally my dream tbh. How long are you gonna be staying each visit and on what budget? :)[/quote]

I'm thinking a week at each, I get a fair but not a huge amount of holiday allocation from work. I think a week is enough time to explore without spending too long. I mean if I'm seeing a specific thing or doing a certain activity, a few days will probably do it but I want to see the culture and just observe life as well so yeah, a week maybe.

Budget - I'm not rich by any means but I have enough to fund this. I definitely want to do Japan which is probably going to be the most expensive one at £1000-2000.
I know it sounds like a lot and it kind of is but hey - is there a price for following your dreams?
I am only a couple of weeks away from having my first trip (which will be the US) paid for. After that I'll pick locations at random every couple of months to visit.

And with my new camera, I'll be able to VLOG some stuff and bring you all with me. .3

Very nice, Simbaholic.
FlipMode

Return to The Den