Favorite team

Postby whitewolf17 » January 4th, 2009, 8:58 pm

What are your favorite sports teams?

Football:Redskins
Hockey:Capitols
Baseball:Orioles and Yankees
College football:Towson Tigers

And of course my high school team(s) the Sherwood Warriors
The winner for last week's question is...NalaLionQueen. Congratulations!!

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

Winner and next question will be announced next Sunday.
whitewolf17

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

#1 Sonic fan

Pride Points: 0

Re: Favorite team

Postby Zeke » January 4th, 2009, 9:03 pm

I really only have favorite teams for football and hockey which are the Minnesota Vikings, and the LA Kings
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby Katelyn23 » January 5th, 2009, 2:18 am

Football: Detroit Lions
Hockey: Vancover Cannucks
Baseball: Cleveland Indians
Basketball: Cleveland Cavaliers

Yeah I don't really watch Hockey, Football, or Baseball, but those are just my favourites from the leagues.

Basketball, on the other hand, I do watch and I am a BIG fan of the Cleveland Cavaliers. ^^ My favourite player is the one and only LeBron James, that's one of the reasons why my favourite number is 23. =] I love watching basketball especially when the Cavaliers are playing hehe.

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby Zeke » January 5th, 2009, 2:37 am

Poor Detroit Lions, they didnt win a game this season. I don't have a favorite basketball team, but my favorite former player is Wilt Chamberlain, number 13, my favorite number and my number on my bball team. Lebron is definately my favorite current player, great all-around player
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby Moka » January 5th, 2009, 5:50 am

Football: Packers xD
Baseball: Cubs
8-)
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby Zack » January 11th, 2009, 1:19 am

Football (Soccer): HIF
Ice Hockey: Rögle
Zack

Pride Points: 1

Postby Scar444 » January 11th, 2009, 4:40 am

Football>Cowboys
Cheatahs' never prosper > Zazu =^.^=
Scar444

psychobilly Scar =^.^=

Location: SantaAna,Cali not any more now im in san antonio texas!!!!!

Postby morri908 » March 30th, 2009, 10:09 pm

Deffinantly don't watch sports... unless nascar counts.. XD in which case.. Dale Jr. is fave (i only watch Daytona 500... Hell, i could drive nascar.)
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby Annie » March 30th, 2009, 11:27 pm

Gosh, none of these names mean anything to me XD

Hmm a favourite team...I don't watch sports :\

But my favourite horse riders are the Whittakers, a huge family of famouse all round horse people ^^
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby Juffy » April 8th, 2009, 4:31 am

Socceroos all the way! 8-) (ie. the national aussie soccer team that was in the worldcup).
thanks queenofthepridelands for the siggy <3
Current obsession: Danny Allsopp

Juffy

Next

Return to The Den