EVE Online.

EVE Online.

Postby SarabisMate » September 28th, 2009, 5:09 am

has anyone heard about this game? it sounds very interesting :D

of what I heard about it...you are a Lonewolf,just minding your business and you come across some miners that need help...you can help them or kill them,if you save them, you'll be invited to be a member of an Alliance,if you kill them...IDK
but either way people from around the world is gonna hear about it. and the game has unlimited possibillities,a never ending story play,cool looking starships..."This is just one BIG sand box" as they say :lol: cuz it's not like Xbox Live, it's one huge universe of gaming. "It's millions against you"
Last edited by SarabisMate on September 28th, 2009, 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageShika
Spoiler: show
All siggies made by me
and Amanda
SarabisMate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

^ Made By KiarasMate ^

Pride Points: 3

Re: EVE Online.

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 28th, 2009, 5:40 pm

never heard of it but it sound cool xD
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Return to The Den