Favorite sport?

Favorite sport?

Postby Sigurd » May 30th, 2013, 9:18 pm

What is your favorite sport? My favorite sport to watch is handball and when it come to exercise it is archery.
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Re: Favorite sport?

Postby FlipMode » June 14th, 2013, 10:27 am

Cycling is my favourite to do for a million reasons.
Then my favourite to watch is probably basketball. I quite like American sports, definitely prefer watching those to our British stuff.
I play cricket, basketball, football (FOOTball not handegg), I cycle practically everywhere and do a 30 mile (ish) ride every week or so.
That along with gym is plenty if excersise I think.

I don't watch sports often I must admit but I really enjoy basketball, I watch that if I happen to cross it and stuff. Same with cricket or football, and NFL.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby The-Panda » June 14th, 2013, 11:27 am

The only sport I ever really do is cycling, I try to get out at least once a week on my bike, haven't really been able to yet since we moved over here though. I do enjoy swimming, and it's good for my leg, so I do that often. I love watching horse racing and show jumping and such, I love horses even though I haven't been on one in my life. I enjoyed watching basketball back in high school, but since I haven't been interested in watching for a long time part of that may have been that Mitsukai was the captain of the team at the time.
The-Panda
The man I'd take a bullet for

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...is the one with his finger on the trigger

Nickname(s): Pan, Panda
Pride Points: 5

Postby SophieCub » June 14th, 2013, 2:46 pm

I love playing Netball, I used to play it in Primary school and I got a cute little award for it. ^_^
But I want to learn to play archery but there's nowhere nearby that will teach me.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Kal » June 15th, 2013, 7:11 pm

I love to play and watch football (soccer). I think I need to mention it more. :P

I used to play cricket years ago, but still really enjoy watching. I also like snooker, rugby union, tennis, American football, competitive knitting (etc)

So yeah, lotsa sportz.
The Quote Hall Of Fame: show
Ou - "Ou iz awezome."
Roku - "Roku is awesome."
Ou - "Kal is awesome."
*Kal bursts into tears of unbridled joy*
The Admiral - "What am I reading?"
Kal
tjúúúú

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The fox around these parts.

Pride Points: 28

Postby KingCub » June 17th, 2013, 5:25 am

I used to play hockey, but haven't in some time. I still do track and field, some cross country running, and I did a marathon or two last year! I enjoy playing just about anything, if I can find some people to play it with.
You are what you love, not who loves you.
Thanks Regulus for the lovely siggy!
Other Things~
Spoiler: show

Thank you Kib and SimbasMate!

Photography | Ask Me Stuff | Facebook | My Computer
KingCub

Nickname(s): KC, Ty
Pride Points: 28

Postby TheLionQueen » June 20th, 2013, 2:18 am

I played tackle football when I was younger and do some women's flag football now, I play lacrosse (just with friends though) and I did MMA for 3 1/2 years semi-professionally.
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby HasiraKali » June 22nd, 2013, 5:00 am

I don't play sports myself, but I enjoy hockey and go to games a lot since I have season tickets for our AHL team. Not really paying much attention to the Cup right now, but that's more because they don't show the games down here than anything else. Go Hawks!
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Wrightfan » June 24th, 2013, 1:52 am

Watching it's absolutely Baseball...even though the Mets find amazing ways to screw up.

Don't really play sports but if I did, probably softball.
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

Postby Annie » June 26th, 2013, 8:37 pm

Horse riding!! I think it's about the only sport I enjoy.

I do show jumping...

Showing...

"Bombproofing"

Hacking
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Next

Return to The Den