Favorite sport?

Re: Favorite sport?

Postby Meskhenet » December 9th, 2013, 10:07 pm

I enjoy cycling and jogging. Jogging makes me feel free and wild and I feel great afterwards. :D As for cycling, I enjoy it because to look at new and different things. It's a great past time and it keeps me entertained. :)

Source of my reasoning for cycling: show
Cycling created by Flip FTW
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby DGFone » December 10th, 2013, 1:45 am

I run. Like a lot. This past weekend, I was suffering from a cold, and decided to go on a 10 mile run. Yeah, it was harder than usual, but it was quite fun. Long runs are very... relaxing.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Meskhenet » December 10th, 2013, 3:07 am

I would probably die if I ran for ten miles, but then again I'm not in tip top shape and I rarely jog as it is. :P
Meskhenet

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DGFone » December 10th, 2013, 4:41 am

[quote="Zulama"]I would probably die if I ran for ten miles, but then again I'm not in tip top shape and I rarely jog as it is. :P[/quote]

^ Really shows me what a difference I consider "in shape" to be compared to other people. I realized it after the run too, but again: I had a cold, and I knew that I won't be able to run as fast or for as long as I would have wanted to. So I "only" ran ten miles and ten minutes longer because I was too tired to run eleven miles for a slightly less amount of time.

But considering doctor's reactions to my health, I think it really pays off! :D
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby FlipMode » January 1st, 2014, 8:23 pm

[quote="Zulama"]I enjoy cycling and jogging. Jogging makes me feel free and wild and I feel great afterwards. :D As for cycling, I enjoy it because to look at new and different things. It's a great past time and it keeps me entertained. :)

Source of my reasoning for cycling: show
Cycling created by Flip FTW
[/quote]

Haha :) that's kind of at least part of the reason why I do it as well actually, when cycling you really see the beauty of things I think... I don't really know, it's one of those things you can't really explain to someone unless they do it as well and they would just know what you are talking about.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Meskhenet » January 15th, 2014, 1:32 am

I concur. Unfortunately I don't have a bike...yet. My father was supposed to have purchased one for me, but some unwanted circumstances have happened and it's just one of those things that wants come after needs. I do intend on bicycling once I do get one because Virginia has some beautiful scenery and trails and there are some I would love to try and I want to go through some of the Civil War trails that run through my town. :)
Meskhenet

Postby Ninaroja » January 15th, 2014, 11:02 pm

I'm really not very sporty at all, but that being said I am a rower :)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby FlipMode » January 15th, 2014, 11:54 pm

[quote="Zulema"] I do intend on bicycling once I do get one because Virginia has some beautiful scenery and trails and there are some I would love to try and I want to go through some of the Civil War trails that run through my town. :)[/quote]

Awww yeahhh if you live there you most definitely should experience the scenery on a bike :)
The South Downs here in the UK is a joy to explore on a bike, I practically live there in the summer, fantastic photo ops as well in some places.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby ScarHades » February 4th, 2014, 2:30 pm

Mine is snooker. That's all. I'm not a sport man myself. Never watch nor play any except for snooker.
ScarHades

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rors
Pride Points: 3

Postby Kal » February 5th, 2014, 12:30 am

^ Snooker is amazing. 8-)
The Quote Hall Of Fame: show
Ou - "Ou iz awezome."
Roku - "Roku is awesome."
Ou - "Kal is awesome."
*Kal bursts into tears of unbridled joy*
The Admiral - "What am I reading?"
Kal
tjúúúú

The fox around these parts.

Pride Points: 28

PreviousNext

Return to The Den