Basketball

Basketball

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » January 1st, 2013, 2:08 am

As none of you would know, my favorite sport is basketball. What is your opinion on it?
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Re: Basketball

Postby FlipMode » January 8th, 2013, 8:58 pm

Like it. I used to play it a lot, these days not so much but I still keep up with the NBA.
As for the BBL, since Brighton Bears folded out I haven't been keeping up with it lol, especially since our new team got rejected >.>. Occasionally keep up with the Worthing Thunder in div1 of the EBL, but to be honest it isn't really a sport I enjoy as much as I used to. Mainly just watch the odd NBA match up here and there =D
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby SophieCub » January 8th, 2013, 9:01 pm

I actually really ike this sport! ^^ I played it in school a few times in school but I do prefer Netball. I guess Netball is more for girls, and Basketball is more for boys but I love both. Really fun, but I'm terrible at playing it. xD
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Regulus » January 8th, 2013, 9:20 pm

You know how many times I've been able to shoot a hoop in my life?

Zero. Zilch. Nada. Infinity to the negative first power.

Those hoops are like 4 times taller than I am. If we're playing outside, I can't see squat on a sunny day because of the sun's reflection on the pavement forcing me to squint my eyes in pain from the ridiculous brightness. To add to that, I've never been able to dribble without the ball hitting my shoe and rolling away.

There's just nothing like a game of basketball to make me realize how much I suck at life. It's absolutely humiliating. The only time I ever had fun playing basketball was when I decided I had enough. My team was treating me like crap because I wasn't a valuable player, so I decided they could suck it. Whenever I had the ball I passed it to the other team.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Return to The Den