Horse Riding

Re: Horse Riding

Postby HellmotherEva » June 30th, 2012, 4:09 pm

Haha, thanks :D Yeah, he is really photogenic ;D This is one of my fav-pictures of him ^^
HellmotherEva
I'm a greedy hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hate me, I don't want to argue

Nickname(s): Eva
Pride Points: 4

Postby Shadowfax » July 1st, 2012, 8:31 pm

Here's one of Jazz in her new home :) Moved her today as the people up her old yard were mean to us :(
Attachments
100_2432.JPG
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby HellmotherEva » July 1st, 2012, 10:37 pm

Oh, yeah... The people from Chesters stable are sucha pussys, I really don't like them, but the stable is so pretty... :/ But I'm glad that you have found a better stable now ^^
And BTW; She is beautiful! :O
HellmotherEva
I'm a greedy hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hate me, I don't want to argue

Nickname(s): Eva
Pride Points: 4

Postby Shadowfax » July 1st, 2012, 11:11 pm

Thanks so much ^_^

Shame some horsey people can be so mean :(
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Annie » July 3rd, 2012, 9:12 am

I agree that horsey people are mean! I'm on a website called Horse&Hound and while most of the time they're nice, but sometimes they can be horrible :(
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby Shadowfax » July 3rd, 2012, 10:58 am

Horsemart's forum was ok. Though not posted on there for years xD

I know what you mean about horsey people being mean. I left my old yard because they all thought they were such no it alls up there and hated it if you had your own opinion on something that differed from theirs. Luckilly at Jazz's new yard it's nice and me and my mate are kinda in charge of our own little yard =D
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Annie » July 9th, 2012, 8:53 pm

Some new pictures :D

R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Postby Shadowfax » July 17th, 2012, 7:56 pm

hehe, he looks like he's flying in the last piccie! I love his bridle <3 Is it a western one? =)
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Annie » July 19th, 2012, 10:16 am

I can't remember where I got it, but it was a normal bridle that I took the noseband off ^^
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Postby Shadowfax » July 19th, 2012, 7:36 pm

Bless ^^ It looks pretty =3

Do you go to many shows?
Shadowfax
Never give up;

PreviousNext

Return to The Den