Sports V2

Sports V2

Postby FlipMode » June 3rd, 2012, 9:41 am

Last one was locked so let's try this again, discuss general favourite sports here!
Which ones do you do? I am a big fan of cycling, I do about 10 miles a few times a week mixed in with longer 20+ routes with hills every so often, training for London to Brighton next year :)

Other than that I play a lot of cricket, I skate and sometimes play football (soccer) and basketball, I also go to the gym sometimes and really want to get into some form of water sport since I live near the ocean :D
N' u???
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: Sports V2

Postby Woeler » June 24th, 2012, 1:29 pm

I run every weekend and I cycle to school every day (which is 12 kilometers to school and 12 kilometers back from school). I played volleyball for 9 years but as soon as I was old enough to go Gliding/Soaring I went to doing that. The weird thing is, is that gliding is considered a sport. It's really not physical aside from some G-force resisting while making tight turns. I go gliding every Saturday (about 2-3 flights a day) and I enjoy every second of it.
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Return to The Den