Camping

Camping

Postby SimbasMate » September 5th, 2011, 2:04 pm

Who here likes camping? :) I LOVE camping. It's so fun. I also like camping in my front yard as well. ;) My grandmother goes up to a camp resort called Papoose Pond, and I like to tag along with her at times. They have a lake there, that you can go swimming and canoeing in. ^^ I also love to go to the arcade there, and spend all my money on games and prizes. Although it's not really a good place to camp because it isn't REAL camping. Has anyone gone camping where you have no electricity whatsoever, and no running water? Like in the middle of nowhere. My mom and stepdad have, they went up to a place where I live and they had no electricity, or running water. There was only one grocery store near them as well. They also told me that the black flies were horrible! :lol: Anyway, enough about my ranting, who else here likes camping? :)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Re: Camping

Postby Lauren » September 5th, 2011, 3:48 pm

I also like to go camping. The last and only time I went camping was when I was 8 years old. I used to be a Girl Scout and for our last time together, we all went to a camping site for our trip. We slept in cabins instead of tents. All of the girls got to take their mothers, and so did I. She also had fun. We did various activities, but the one I can remember the most was fishing. I was dissapointed that I couldn't catch anything, but my mom did. A photo of us catching the fish "together" was taken. Overall, it was so much fun and I miss it. :)
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Camping

Postby Azerane » January 4th, 2012, 4:53 am

I have always loved camping. I honestly didn't really do very much of it when I was young because my dad wasn't big on camping, but I've always loved the outdoors and have camped more and more as I've gotten older and been able to go myself with friends etc. I was really lucky because in the practical component of many of my Uni courses, we had a camping trip for our field studies, so we got to go to some really out of the way places in the middle of nowhere and I absolutely love it. There's nothing like the silence of the bush or the sheer number of stars at night because of the lack of light pollution or waking up to the sun and sounds of birds at dawn. Mice in the food tent and creepy crawlies everywhere else are just a fact of the activity. But I wouldn't have it any other way.
Azerane

Pride Points: 9

Return to The Den