Martial Arts

Re: Martial Arts

Postby Tsuki » January 15th, 2014, 10:33 pm

I use to do Taekwon-do and loved it :D. But unfortunately my doctor told me I should stop due to the fact I'm on medication that thins my bones so there was a greater chance of me breaking a bone :(. Such a shame as I got so much out of it and really loved it. I may take up Tai Chi as it's a none contact martial art which may be good :)
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Re: Martial Arts

Postby Gemini » November 30th, 2016, 5:16 am

I was on a competition judo team for about 6 weeks in my first year of college. That was honestly the most intense **** in my life probably. I was working out a ton for that. Ended up stopping though since I just had too many other things and I wasn't enjoying it all that much after a point. I did really like the techniques though and the people were really cool.

I'd be willing to maybe try BJJ at some point since it's somewhat similar. Just maybe something a little more laid-back than a competition team though, jfc. :ocwap:
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Previous

Return to The Den