Small Screen

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Small Screen

Postby SophieCub » May 12th, 2010, 6:12 pm

It only happens when I come on here, the screen gets smaller. I don't know if it's my computer or MLK.. anyone know how to fix it? :innocent:
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Re: Small Screen

Postby SimbasMate » May 12th, 2010, 6:14 pm

How big is your computer screen? It might be just resizing it, so it will be easier to browse through. Have you tried stretching the page?
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Simbaholikov » May 12th, 2010, 6:18 pm

What browser do you use?
Simbaholikov

Postby SophieCub » May 12th, 2010, 6:21 pm

SH: I don't know :/

SM: How do I stretch it?
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Postby SimbasMate » May 12th, 2010, 6:23 pm

Under the scroll bar, it's the right corner of the page. Try moving that down and see what happens. If it doesn't work, take a screen cap of your MLK window, and I will see what I can do to help you from there, I have to see how small it is.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Simbaholikov » May 12th, 2010, 6:25 pm

If you use 'FireFox' then I might have a solution :)

Go to 'View'

'Zoom'

'Reset'

If you don't use FireFox, then I can't help you any further
Simbaholikov

Postby SophieCub » May 12th, 2010, 6:30 pm

SH: Thanks a bunch! I have fire fox. It really helped, Thanks :)

SM: Simbaholic sorted it but thanks anyway :)
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Postby Moka » May 12th, 2010, 10:16 pm

Ahh yes I thought it might be the zoom feature of Firefox ^^
If you have a scroll bar, this occurs when you hold down CTRL and scroll up or down to zoom in or out. If you find that you've accidentally zoomed in or out, you can always hit CTRL + 0, which does the same thing that Simbaholic suggested :)
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Mike » May 12th, 2010, 10:31 pm

Yup, that feature has confused me a few times also :P Thanks Simbaholic for the fix ^.^
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Return to Feedback & How-To