"Help Me" forum

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: "Help Me" forum

Postby Moka » April 16th, 2010, 10:15 pm

I think you guys are missing our point. We don't want a topic or forum where people can post the problems they're having. IM or phone calls are best for personal help/advice, not a public forum.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby WildSimba » April 17th, 2010, 12:44 am

I think if you do this, it should be a password-protected forum. Mainly because it can be an easily offensive forum, and there are some people who aren't quite mature enough to steer free of drama.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby YFWE » April 17th, 2010, 12:59 am

You mean, should this forum be made (which it probably won't be), you would need a password to get help from people?

lol ok
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby WildSimba » April 17th, 2010, 1:23 am

Well, it is a bit of a different situation, Board help, from emotional help. I don't think it belongs on a TLK board in the first place, but if it is to be made, I believe precaussions should be made.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Previous

Return to Feedback & How-To