[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - youtube BBcode — My Lion King Forum

youtube BBcode

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

youtube BBcode

Postby MaryAnn » March 26th, 2010, 1:21 pm

ok so like now i was wondering... if we could have a code for youtube when we post our messages? i think it'd be cool by the way. i love seeing videos on a forum without having to click on the link. :) show of hands please?

i would love it! ;)
MaryAnn

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

hasn't been here in a while O_o

Nickname(s): MaryAnn
Pride Points: 0

Re: youtube BBcode

Postby KopsTheTerminator » March 26th, 2010, 1:29 pm

KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SimbasMate » March 26th, 2010, 1:37 pm

Yeah, all about the BBCodes are here: BBCodes
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby MaryAnn » March 26th, 2010, 1:39 pm

oh! i'm sorry D: but - it's so strange! i didn't see this code... is it hidden?
MaryAnn

Postby Moka » March 26th, 2010, 10:03 pm

Custom BBcode tags that I've added don't appear on the post editor mostly because they aren't used that often :)
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby MaryAnn » March 26th, 2010, 10:47 pm

oh ok! now that makes sense :)
MaryAnn

Return to Feedback & How-To