Moka lives in the future!

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: Moka lives in the future!

Postby Vitanibaby » February 16th, 2010, 11:21 pm

xD
yeah i guess he did!
Vitanibaby

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FurryKristian » February 16th, 2010, 11:22 pm

Haha that is epic XD
FurryKristian

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Vitanibaby » February 16th, 2010, 11:23 pm

and it still says hes online and viewing the chatbox. oh curses.
Vitanibaby

Postby Neon » February 16th, 2010, 11:25 pm

If Moka lives in the present you live in the past.
2 Mokas are 2 awesome and the galactic expansion between the 2 will be so massive that only one Moka remains on this galaxy.
Lets mae a church of Moka!
Spoiler: show
Sigs are made by me and Simbasmate

Neon

Pride Points: 0

Postby Vitanibaby » February 16th, 2010, 11:28 pm

umm that post didn't make sense. o_0
Vitanibaby

Postby kovusbabe13 » February 16th, 2010, 11:52 pm

I knew someone that awesome couldnt come from the now!! :lol:
someone once told me, never leave the one you l o v e for the one you l i k e, because the one you l i k e might just leave you for the one they l o v e , and then you're done.
kovusbabe13

im just me. thats all i can be.

Postby WildSimba » February 17th, 2010, 1:10 am

I figured he did this so that people would stop storming up his profile, because instead of seeing "Last Visited: Less Than A Minute Ago," they'd see: "March 3rd, 2010," and it'd confuse their eyes.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Neon » February 17th, 2010, 1:18 pm

[quote="Vitanibaby"]umm that post didn't make sense. o_0[/quote]
You will get used to internet terms VB. It isn't suppose to make sense but it is a flattery.
Sigs are made by me and Simbasmate

Neon

Postby trigger7 » February 28th, 2010, 1:31 pm

lol he still is( i couldn't copy it so i just copyed the text)Joined: June 5th, 2008, 7:04 pm
Last visited: May 14th, 2010, 5:50 pm
Total posts: 6072
[4.58% of all posts / 9.59 posts per day]
Search user’s posts
trigger7

Postby Mike » February 28th, 2010, 1:43 pm

Moka figures that May 14th is the only date that doesn't offend him
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback & How-To