Holiday suggestion

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: Holiday suggestion

Postby RayCat » February 16th, 2010, 11:11 pm

That's a good idea KK! ;) Some lucky green clovers would look nice too! Plus it would probably make the forum more lucky, hehe.
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby YFWE » February 16th, 2010, 11:12 pm

Hey, if everyone is willing to put in the time and effort it will take to accomplish these things, I say go for it! I'm sure it'll look lovely. ^^
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby Panda-chan » February 16th, 2010, 11:21 pm

[quote="LadyAislinn"]I'd love a St. Patrick's Day theme too. And Rafiki with Leprechaun clothes. :P[/quote]
ROFL! Good idea! XD
Maybe if a few graphic designers are willing they could lend a paw? :P This is a pretty big project seeing as the staff will constantly be checking their calendars for the next major holiday, but maybe with everyone's help we could make this work. ^^ Moka can't do this all alone ya know. ;)
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby RayCat » February 16th, 2010, 11:23 pm

Yeah! I'd be happy to help, even though my skills aren't the best, lol! :D this'll be great!
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby LionkingLover » February 16th, 2010, 11:24 pm

wow!!! Good ideas! And maybe we can send a letter 2 everyone saying "Happy St. Patricks day"And other things!!!!!! :)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
ImageImage
LionkingLover

Saddess soul on MyLionKing.

Pride Points: 0

Postby thanigraphics » February 17th, 2010, 6:46 pm

Holiday themes are awesome, like the one with the moving snow last x-mas :luau:
Maybe it would be a good idea to make up several "themes" that are TLK-related (like jungle with greenish colours and pictures of simba and crew in the jungle) if that's even possible :innocent:
That would be awesome! As long as the main point is TLK (like the x-mas heading with nala, simba, kovu and kiara in it) a holiday-related theme is a great idea and nice for the family-like atmosphere in this forum :)
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby LionkingLover » February 18th, 2010, 12:45 am

Good idea!!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
LionkingLover

Postby thanigraphics » February 18th, 2010, 11:08 pm

thank you :D if any graphic suggestions are needed for the themes, feel free to ask me, I have just discovered the wonderful world of graphics ;)
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby LionkingLover » February 19th, 2010, 2:40 am

Ok many people (Lions) will ask you for siggys and avatars on different holidays!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
LionkingLover

Postby hulankey » February 22nd, 2010, 7:40 am

What do you think about a Valentine's Day wedding? OK, so my fiance and I were planning on getting married in December. But some problems came up with my financial aid (I'm still in college and I can't really afford to pay full tuition and we don't want to take out loans) so we have to change our wedding date. I want to reschedule as soon as possible and I was wondering what you all think about a Valentine's Day wedding? Is it too cheesy? Or should I even bother since its a very important holiday for couples?
Last edited by hulankey on February 27th, 2010, 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
hulankey

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback & How-To