Holiday suggestion

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Holiday suggestion

Postby RayCat » February 12th, 2010, 6:59 pm

I just thought, since it's coming so close to Valentines Day, maybe there could be a new theme? Or something like that to celebrate it! I'm not saying we have to, just a suggestion :innocent:
Last edited by RayCat on February 16th, 2010, 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Re: Valentines day suggestion

Postby LionkingLover » February 16th, 2010, 1:49 am

Sadly Valentines just past so yea...... maybe u can do Easter or something? Idk!!! Im just making up ideas!! Or maybe u can do like wat is ur favorite part in the lion king or wat is ur favorite...... um...... Character and why....
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
ImageImage
LionkingLover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Saddess soul on MyLionKing.

Pride Points: 0

Postby RayCat » February 16th, 2010, 5:05 pm

Yeah, unfortunatley it has :P lol. An easter one is a good idea though! *decides to change subject title* It would be funny if we had a skin of Kovu with bunny ears :lol2:
My graphics thread
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Postby Moka » February 16th, 2010, 5:10 pm

I know I missed this one. Sorry everyone! Maybe instead of a whole new forum skin we can just change the banner on minor holidays. ^^ Easter will be fun! We'll have some new decorations :)
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby RayCat » February 16th, 2010, 6:27 pm

Oh goody! And maybe, just maybe- you know where them paws are next to the forums? These ones I mean:
paw.PNG
paw.PNG (3.97 KiB) Viewed 1915 times

Maybe there could be easter eggs there! ^^
My graphics thread
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Re: Holiday suggestion

Postby Moka » February 16th, 2010, 6:35 pm

They most certainly could be ^^
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby LionkingLover » February 16th, 2010, 7:14 pm

Wow!! We r coming up with good ideas!!! :)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
LionkingLover

Postby KingKivuli » February 16th, 2010, 8:42 pm

easter xmas new year v-day are general ones but what about more cultural ones

one thats over here in the UK is st.patricks day, im not 100% sure of details (google it) but hes basically n awesome irishman. seeing the forum go green and covered with green pots of gold and lepricans would be amusing XD
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby LionkingLover » February 16th, 2010, 10:09 pm

Yea and we can we do different things in different countries!!
Hehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!! These r really good ideas!!!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
LionkingLover

Postby LadyAislinn » February 16th, 2010, 10:39 pm

I'd love a St. Patrick's Day theme too. And Rafiki with Leprechaun clothes. :P
Everything By Me
Graphics Tumblr dA Profile
LadyAislinn
Scientist, Philosopher

But Always Wanted To Be A Pirate

Nickname(s): LA, Jessa
Pride Points: 10

Next

Return to Feedback & How-To