New Smilies, Yes?, No?, Maybe?

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: New Smilies, Yes?, No?, Maybe?

Postby Nightstar75 » February 12th, 2010, 3:29 am

You think if maybe Moka, if I post some smiles you could add them? ^^ I'll already put them in the right size and everything. I had some ideas and all.
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."
||Graphics Made By: Taka, SimbasMate||
Nightstar75

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Youre A Dancer, Youre Not a Lover <3

Pride Points: 0

Postby LadyAnette » February 12th, 2010, 9:50 am

Lol I want more smilies! xD (Lol, we have so many....)

I wonder why everyone wants more smilies.....hmmmmm :hesitant:
LadyAnette

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby thanigraphics » February 19th, 2010, 1:37 am

More smilies is just fun, we could make up more emotions/moods with it :D Would you guys like ME to design some smilies? I'll make them into the right side if needed :)
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby LionkingLover » February 19th, 2010, 1:45 am

If you want you can make some! Lets see how they come out!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
ImageImage
LionkingLover

Saddess soul on MyLionKing.

Postby thanigraphics » February 19th, 2010, 1:48 am

sure, I can start right away, but I have to know one thing: what have the dimensions (in pixels) have to be to fit within the current smiley size?
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby LionkingLover » February 19th, 2010, 2:32 am

Wait one sec I'll measure one!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
LionkingLover

Postby LionkingLover » February 19th, 2010, 2:34 am

Okay I got around 50 50! Ask Moka though cuz not positive!But thats wat i got!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
LionkingLover

Postby Moka » February 19th, 2010, 8:24 am

Nightstar75 - Let's see them! :)

Yes, the smilies are 50x50 pixels.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby thanigraphics » February 19th, 2010, 12:32 pm

thanx, I will start with some this week :D
ImageImageImage
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby thanigraphics » February 21st, 2010, 4:45 am

I did the semi-canon charries from the comics and TLK6NA.
Upcoming: Ni, Malka, Tama, Chumvi! Moar will follow this week. Hope you use 'em Moka :D It was a lot of work to get them this way! ;)

that's all of them, more than an hour of work, lol. Nighty night, it's 4.44 AM here right now :) Nice time to meet mah bed! Moka, let me know if you use them via PM, if you want to? That would be great! If you want some more, or want me to improve something, feel free to ask me. I really enjoy making TLK thingeys :D
ImageImageImage
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback & How-To