Advice board?

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Advice board?

Postby SimbasMate » November 23rd, 2009, 8:14 pm

Well I noticed that most have some problems and keep posting it in the member announcements. Should there be a board for advice? and they can post their problem.. and other members can give them advice so the Member announcements won't be flooded with people's life problems. lol
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Re: Advice board?

Postby MusicLion101 » November 23rd, 2009, 8:19 pm

Sounds like a good idea. Although you could argue that they may as well just send a PM to an admin, seeing as they're more likely to have a solution to their problem than other users are.
Laterrrr...

^
|
|
And don't forget it..

YOU LOST THE GAME
http://www.twitter.com/ML101
Follow me on Twitter
MusicLion101
Longest Ban Survivor

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby YFWE » November 23rd, 2009, 8:20 pm

I don't think that'd be a bad idea. Seems like most of the Member Announcements fall into this category anymore.
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby Taka » November 23rd, 2009, 9:10 pm

I agree (:
Taka

Pride Points: 26

Postby KiarasMate » December 5th, 2009, 1:03 am

Well, while I think this is a good idea, I kinda have to think that the Member Announcements board sort of gives off that type of vibe to me when I think about the board name, as in, that's the sort of topics that I'd actually expect to find there. I think that probably wasn't the initial intent for that board but I think it's still a viable place for those type of threads to be posted in. ^^ I also think Moka is trying to keep the amount of boards and sub-boards to a minimum so I don't think this would cause him to want to make a whole new section to the forum, but hey, I could be wrong though. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Panda-chan » December 5th, 2009, 4:08 am

I think this is a good idea. I was about to post a similar thread but SM beat me to it. ^^
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby PrincessKiara » December 6th, 2009, 4:04 pm

I think that is a good idea. :)
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby KopsTheTerminator » December 8th, 2009, 8:14 am

Ya ya. I like that idea. :)
KopsTheTerminator

Postby FurryKristian » December 9th, 2009, 9:53 pm

Good Idea! :D
FurryKristian

Pride Points: 1

Postby SimbaandShenzifan » December 10th, 2009, 5:19 am

Personally I'm all for this idea. :)

I say this with love and care, no offense, it gets annoying to see how much drama happens in the Member Announcements. That's not what that place it's for, it's just for members to announce if they are leaving for a bit, maybe tell they are going to update a few things or whatever...but if you want to rant and discuss problems and such, you should post it in a board that IS about listening to your problems and solving them. Or you don't want advice but just want to rant. :P

I think I made a rant topic here before, but that didn't fly at all here.

Here's the link if you're interested: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3007&p=50847&hilit=Rant#p50847

My two cents.
Mood:Image

Keeper of :shenzismile:Image

Mood Button: Simbadaholic
Keeper Buttons: Moka and Simba
SimbaandShenzifan

Pride Points: 1

Next

Return to Feedback & How-To