Thread for the Timon and Pumbaa series?

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: Thread for the Timon and Pumbaa series?

Postby Shadowfax » January 31st, 2016, 8:43 pm

One person isn't enough to warrant making an entire section for it...As you've been told, we do not need a section on it. End of.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby FlipMode » January 31st, 2016, 10:24 pm

But like, more than one person replied and agreed to it so it's not just one person, is it?
I also agree, but I would just have a section for The Lion King TV Series and then a sub section within for both TLG and this :)
If you're in the UK, the series is also up on DisneyLife, I've been rewatching some of it on there along with the rest of the TLK series. And apparently DL is expanding to the US soon. So there are places you can watch it.

I'm good either way but I agree with the OP, it should have its own place on the board. And perhaps having its own place to actually discuss it, would itself get more people talking about it?
We have a place for outdoor activities as well but nobody uses that lol :3
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Shadowfax » January 31st, 2016, 10:40 pm

Ok then...... A couple of people.....

But I stand by the other mods. It doesn't really need a subforum at the moment. Maybe if it gets a dvd release. But there are other places to discuss it on here for now. And the select few who do want to discuss it can post there.

Anyway, guess there isn't really anything further here to discuss now.

LOCKED.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Previous

Return to Feedback & How-To