RP Section Suggestion

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

RP Section Suggestion

Postby KiarasMate » October 24th, 2009, 8:39 pm

I've noticed that there are quite a few Private RPs in the RP section here on MLK. It really doesn't bother me to sift through all of them to find the RP I'm looking for, but perhaps to keep the section a bit more organized, a sub board for all the Private RPs could be added? This would help to seperate the open RPs, from those that require an invite or are strictly closed to certain individuals and would just help make the RP section a bit more presentable looking in my opinion. It wouldn't be that much extra work to get to the Private RPs either. Just an extra click. lol. :) Again though, this is just a suggestion and I don't mind it the way it is. Just looking out for the better interest of MLK is all. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Re: RP Section Suggestion

Postby LionPrincess » October 24th, 2009, 9:01 pm

I think it is a great idea as i too find myself having to search threw all of the private RP's to find the one im looking for
LionPrincess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

life takes your dreams and turns them upside down.

Pride Points: 5

Postby Mike » October 25th, 2009, 12:52 am

Very good idea. This would definitely clear up some room and make things less crowded feeling. We're almost done with anotherchange to the RP sections, so give us a bit to see if we can incorporate your suggestion as well =)
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby KiarasMate » October 25th, 2009, 2:52 am

lol, take all the time you need. :) It was just a suggestion after all and I'm fine either way the board goes. ^^ Just thought I'd toss that out there though. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby SimbasMate » October 26th, 2009, 5:19 am

Yeah, this is is a great idea, KM. I find it kind of hard to find what I am looking for, and having all these open and private RP's mixed together is kins of annoying. This is a great idea. I would never have thought of this. lol
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Polkadot » January 3rd, 2010, 5:49 pm

This is a great idea, KM, I fully support it. :D
Polkadot

"before sunrise, he's your son".

Pride Points: 1

Postby Chaka » January 3rd, 2010, 5:52 pm

That's a cool idea. Then users searching for an open RP and go straight there. And those in the private RPs can go straight to their stuff too.
ImageImageImageImage

Avatar by Simbadacub | Signatures by Taka, Princess Kiara, and Simbadacub | GIFs edited by Simba. Thanks guys! :innocent:
Chaka

Kiara Fan

Pride Points: 0

Return to Feedback & How-To