sketcher program?

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: sketcher program?

Postby LilTiger » October 20th, 2009, 12:32 am

[quote="Yumacub"][quote="LilTiger"]It just won't let me in, I have Java, all I get is when i click "Submit" all I get is a grey screen with a red "x" in a white box in the top left corner :/[/quote]

Oh really? That used to happen to me too! :O
But I don't know how it began working for me... :?
Maybe if you ever saved enough money, you can buy a new computer or tell Brian(the admin at TLKFAA) about it. or even ask for a new computer for X-mas.[/quote]
My computer is only a year old
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby Yumacub » October 20th, 2009, 12:34 am

[quote="LilTiger"][quote="Yumacub"][quote="LilTiger"]It just won't let me in, I have Java, all I get is when i click "Submit" all I get is a grey screen with a red "x" in a white box in the top left corner :/[/quote]

Oh really? That used to happen to me too! :O
But I don't know how it began working for me... :?
Maybe if you ever saved enough money, you can buy a new computer or tell Brian(the admin at TLKFAA) about it. or even ask for a new computer for X-mas.[/quote]
My computer is only a year old[/quote]

Then maybe ask Brian cause the same thing happenned to me once before... :?
ImageImage
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Love is what it's all about! <3

Nickname(s): Yumi Yuma YC
Pride Points: 8

Postby LilTiger » October 20th, 2009, 12:35 am

I di but he said it's not his progam, it's just on the site :/
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby Yumacub » October 20th, 2009, 12:37 am

hmmmm just keep clicking on sketcher each day...that's what I did and finally I guess it worked! :lol:
ImageImage
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Love is what it's all about! <3

Nickname(s): Yumi Yuma YC
Pride Points: 8

Postby Yatima » November 23rd, 2009, 9:24 pm

I have problems whit sketcher too...
The Penpressure doesn't work and its harder than in paint to draw there...
I don't know why this is just for me... when I see Annie in sketcher she can draw like she's in Photoshop! :/
MLKFAA Gallery:

TLKFAA: Yatima
Furaffinity: Yvie-Chan
deviantArt: Yvie-Chan
Yatima

Forum Liger

Pride Points: 1

Postby SimbasMate » November 23rd, 2009, 10:54 pm

But this isn't a fan art forum. >.>
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Annie » November 24th, 2009, 12:59 pm

Wow, poor Brian :O I had no he spent to much on the (mostly) ungreatful bunch at TLKFAA :O
I'll definatly appreciate it more now O.O

I don't know if MLK needs a sketcher (as much fun as it would be!) and SimbasMate is right, this isn't a fanart forum, even if there is a fanart section.
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby Moka » November 25th, 2009, 5:55 pm

I believe the maker of sketcher gave the program to Brian for free, Annie.

Plus with all the problems people are having with sketcher, I don't know if I could help them out with their problems if I had it because I didn't write the program. So usually I just suggest GIMP :lol:
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Annie » November 25th, 2009, 10:43 pm

[quote="Moka"]I believe the maker of sketcher gave the program to Brian for free, Annie.

Plus with all the problems people are having with sketcher, I don't know if I could help them out with their problems if I had it because I didn't write the program. So usually I just suggest GIMP :lol:[/quote]

Ahh, phew! Makes me feel better XD
I'd hate to think of him paying so much for it!

I'll stop spammin' ya topic now :P
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Previous

Return to Feedback & How-To