Signatures

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: Signatures

Postby FanikiwatheOutsider » July 13th, 2012, 2:58 pm

Is it okay to have two signatures?
FanikiwatheOutsider

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Acid or Ariel
Pride Points: 0

Postby SophieCub » July 13th, 2012, 3:12 pm

[quote="FanikiwatheOutsider"]Is it okay to have two signatures?[/quote]

Yeah, it's fine. As long as they don't go over the limit size. ^^
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Timon the great » August 3rd, 2012, 7:51 am

[quote="Simba"]I just screengrabbed mine and cropped the image so it was just the signature. then all I had to do was look at the canvas size or image properties to see what size it was ;)

mine's 591x400something.
[/quote]

This, is basically what I did to make sure mine didn't go over the dimension limits before making it public.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby FloraTheDarkFaerie » August 25th, 2012, 1:48 pm

Just double checking that my siggy fits, and it does^^ (not counting text and spoilers)
mysig.png
blue text is my sig width/height

But... You know signature field is supposed to have a 700 character limit?? Well out of curiosity I copied and pasted my signature in a character counter, and it says I'm using 704 characters??? o.O
untitled2.JPG
704?? How??
untitled2.JPG (48.27 KiB) Viewed 3348 times
[b]“I know what it's like to be cast out, to not be believed in. To long for a family.
All those years in the shadows I thought, no one knows what this feels like!
But now I see I was wrong. You don’t have to be alone Jack, I believe in you.”
-
FloraTheDarkFaerie
Not online much anymore.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

life drama and generally being busy.

Nickname(s): FDF, FloraLioness, KiaraKovu (K&K, Flora, Fae)
Pride Points: 33

Postby Moka » August 25th, 2012, 9:09 pm

Yours is fine, Flora. The 700 character limit is a loose guideline and really only applies to visible text, not markup (BBCode).
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby FloraTheDarkFaerie » August 25th, 2012, 9:27 pm

Oh okay thanks :) was just a bit confused is all.
[b]“I know what it's like to be cast out, to not be believed in. To long for a family.
All those years in the shadows I thought, no one knows what this feels like!
But now I see I was wrong. You don’t have to be alone Jack, I believe in you.”
-
FloraTheDarkFaerie
Not online much anymore.

life drama and generally being busy.

Nickname(s): FDF, FloraLioness, KiaraKovu (K&K, Flora, Fae)
Pride Points: 33

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » August 29th, 2012, 8:57 pm

What is the maximum amount of siggys allowed?
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Postby DGFone » August 29th, 2012, 9:16 pm

There is no limit. Just the total needs to be within the limits - so all your text combined needs to be 700 characters or less, and the total size of all your images can be up to, but not bigger, than the 350x590 limit.

If you want to go more than that, you will need to place whatever is more than that in a spoiler box.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » August 29th, 2012, 10:15 pm

ok thanks DGF.
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Postby DreamEater » January 30th, 2013, 4:07 am

Sorry if this is a stupid question and it was already answered before, but how do I make a spoiler tab in my signature?
I've looked all around my User Control Panel signature edit thing but I didn't see any spoiler tabs, but I know you can have them on here.
DreamEater
HEY IT'S ALRIGHT

MY LIFE HAS NEVER BEEN A BED OF ROSES

Pride Points: 29

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback & How-To