Signatures

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: Signatures

Postby electricocomics » July 9th, 2014, 1:51 am

I keep getting the same mistake mentioned a few posts up, about image dimensions. Anybody that could help me?
Electricocomics

electricocomics
ELC Prop Making

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

'sup

Nickname(s): electricocomics
Pride Points: 1

Postby juhouh » July 10th, 2014, 1:38 pm

If you're trying to use a file type that has no dimensions, it doesn't work and gives you exactly that error message. The reason why this happens to you is most likely that you're using a wrong url. Every url you put between img tags must end to .png, .jpg (or to any other type of image file)

If you still can't get it to work, give me that link to the image and I'll make it work for you
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Biomac » April 14th, 2016, 1:42 am

Hello everyone I'm experiencing some difficulties trying to put a gif in my signature. Can someone please help me ? Thank you in advance.

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby Carl » April 14th, 2016, 1:57 am

Gifs sometimes exceed the file size that you can upload on MLK, try uploading on an image hosting site instead. That should fix it, although I can't be positive.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby xoxo » January 6th, 2017, 10:42 pm

How is my signature? :D
xoxo
Live. . .Love. . .Laugh

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

LovableLioness08

Nickname(s): Holly Bear
Pride Points: 4

Postby Elton John » January 6th, 2017, 10:48 pm

Mostly ok but those two naked anime chicks uh 'hugging' isn't allowed.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Gemini » January 6th, 2017, 10:52 pm

[quote="PrettyLittleKisses08"]I've NEVER kissed a girl before, or had any attraction to a girl, just guys.[/quote]

Uh... I guess contradictory would be a good word?
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby xoxo » January 6th, 2017, 11:51 pm

[quote="Groot"]Mostly ok but those two naked anime chicks uh 'hugging' isn't allowed.[/quote]

I removed it all except the lion king kiara gif signature just now, so sorry. What lesbian stuff is allowed for me to use in my signature on here? :( :roll: :ziracry: :innocent: :cry2: :upset2:
xoxo
Live. . .Love. . .Laugh

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

LovableLioness08

Postby Elton John » January 6th, 2017, 11:56 pm

Just no nudity. I think? The nudity isnt allowed even if tame.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby xoxo » January 7th, 2017, 12:49 am

[quote="Groot"]Just no nudity. I think? The nudity isnt allowed even if tame.[/quote]
Would it be okay if i add small Lesbian stuff instead of nudity? I found some on photobucket that may be okay for my signature on here? Would that be okay? It's not nudity. Maybe a small icon of lesbians kissing and says "Lesbian Pride." There are other ones too that may not be too bad to use on here in my signature. :roll:
xoxo
Live. . .Love. . .Laugh

LovableLioness08

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback & How-To