MLK Community Support And Discussion [Facebook]

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

MLK Community Support And Discussion [Facebook]

Postby FlipMode » June 29th, 2014, 9:59 pm

Hello guys just a quick announcement that I have started a Facebook group for the MLK community.
The purpose is to have it as a place that we can get to know each other as who we are, if that makes sense as well as having a place to get instant support / advice from fellow members and also keep track of events and all that good stuff.

One thing to note: anything you post inside the group will NOT be visible to anyone else on your Facebook friends list nor will they even know you posted anything at all. The only people who will be able to see, read and reply to your posts on the group page are fellow members. This means you can vent out your feelings on there and receive real time replies from your MLK friends, without worrying about your family hearing about (for example) your depression issues if you don't feel comfortable with them knowing yet.
Or you can just chat away and get to know each other, should help make friends and all that good stuff.

But aside from that serious stuff, it also makes it a lot easier to organize events as everyone who joins the group will receive a Facebook notification of the time, date and details as well as being able to RSVP in or out in advance. Useful for planning radio broadcasts, group chats on Skype / TinyChat, gaming sessions and just about anything really.

If you want to join the link is here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/325402520962425/

Once you join, your request to join will be accepted by an admin. You can invite any of your friends to join if you want, they don't necessarily need to be members of the site even but that does make it easier obviously, as long as they are like minded people looking to make some friends and have a good old time, go for it.

Hope to see some of you on there then :]
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: MLK Community Support And Discussion [Facebook]

Postby Ninaroja » June 29th, 2014, 10:18 pm

Added myself :)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby ScarsLove » June 30th, 2014, 6:02 am

Added.

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby Tsuki » June 30th, 2014, 2:05 pm

Thanks for adding me :P
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Lauren » June 30th, 2014, 2:30 pm

I'll add myself there. :)
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tsuki » June 30th, 2014, 4:56 pm

Hope nobody minds that I've sent people friend requests :innocent:
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Eli_Ayase » June 30th, 2014, 4:57 pm

^ I don't mind ;A; I love making friends.

Also yeah... I already said in the group that I've arrived xD.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby FlipMode » July 1st, 2014, 12:34 am

Impressed with the response so far to this: thanks to those who joined and have already started using it.
Will be soon be adding a co-admin to help out with the page and keep things tidy.

And a little button for peeps to click that takes them straight to the group page so they can join:

FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby Regulus » July 1st, 2014, 1:54 am

Your favorite Lion King social networking website is now on a social networking website. :D
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby KingCub » July 1st, 2014, 2:24 am

I joined :) Feel free to add me!
You are what you love, not who loves you.
Thanks Regulus for the lovely siggy!
Other Things~
Spoiler: show

Thank you Kib and SimbasMate!

Photography | Ask Me Stuff | Facebook | My Computer
KingCub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KC, Ty
Pride Points: 28

Next

Return to Feedback & How-To