[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Your Profile — My Lion King Forum

Your Profile

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Your Profile

Postby Moka » June 27th, 2008, 4:02 am

Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Your Profile

Postby Moka » December 14th, 2010, 7:14 am

A new custom profile field has been added: Wiki User Page. It appears under MLKFAA Album. Link to your Wiki User Page! e.g. http://www.mylionking.com/wiki/User:Moka
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby SnowyCheetah » December 14th, 2010, 8:09 am

Awesome :) adding mine now, though I haven't yet really added anything to the Wiki so I would expect my page to be rather... empty.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Thegeni99 » February 20th, 2011, 5:38 am

I have one question and I'm guessing Moka is doing the Nightly Backups or wutever, I have a new E-mail account how can I possibly change it? help!
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby Nakisisa » February 20th, 2011, 5:55 am

UCP --> Profile --> Edit Settings (Or something similar [last option on the bar to the left above the friend list]) --> change the email field
I'm Back :D
Nakisisa
What to Make my Title?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

What a feeling, When we're dancing on the ceiling

Nickname(s): Naki, Dubes, Josh, J, NK, Shadow
Pride Points: 4

Postby Thegeni99 » February 20th, 2011, 6:33 am

ty!ty!ty!! :)
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

M.I.A. MLK User

Postby TheLionQueen » April 30th, 2011, 2:28 am

Yay
TheLionQueen

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby Thegeni99 » April 30th, 2011, 2:33 am

^ that was two months after joining
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Postby TheLionQueen » May 3rd, 2011, 11:51 pm

Question What is a warning level and what does it mean if I have a warning level of [1] :?
TheLionQueen

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby FlipMode » May 4th, 2011, 12:00 am

[quote="TheLionQueen"]Question What is a warning level and what does it mean if I have a warning level of [1] :?[/quote]

A warning is issued when you break the general offence rules or repeated minor offences. Warning level of 1 means that you are currently on your first warning.
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Next

Return to Feedback & How-To