feeling vlogy?

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

opinion

Worst idea ever
10%
Best idea ever
40%
Flip... You are insane, stop talking.
40%
Good but I'm going to post some constructive feedback below
10%

Total votes : 10

feeling vlogy?

Postby FlipMode » February 5th, 2014, 2:37 pm

Worst thread title ever.
I have an idea and wanted a bit of feedback from you guys before I start it to gauge interest and stuff.

It's basically a "VLOG response to the person above you" thread.
You could be sitting at home or showing something cool in your local area, or if your shy just have your voice over a picture.
At the end, you'd ask a question or give a general conversation to the next person and they'd record theirs and respond to the one above

Because people here like this sort of stuff as evidenced by the recent Q/A videos phase, it's fun and would hopefully help those who feel left out on here to make friends. Because it feels more personal I guess and like you're connecting to other people on here on a deeper level.
Rather than having lots of video threads, there's one aimed at bringing the community together.
What do y'all think?
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: feeling vlogy?

Postby Ninaroja » February 5th, 2014, 5:00 pm

Sounds awesome :D

I didn't make a Q&A video thread since I didn't think I'd get any questions (my question thread has been dead since September or something), but this actually sounds like a lot of fun :)

Question, though: would you have to upload every video to youtube or is there some sort of "post video" function on the board?
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Si-Amber » February 5th, 2014, 9:36 pm

This sounds like a pretty cool, fun idea.

I enjoyed doing my Q&A vid and actually fancy doing some more vlogging.
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby Regulus » February 5th, 2014, 9:40 pm

I actually had this idea, already. I just didn't want to create the initial topic.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby DGFone » February 5th, 2014, 11:47 pm

It might work. I just don't know if the same people will be active there, or that it will simply die. As popular as the "VLOG" threads became recently, the population of MLK that will readily sit in front of a camera and record themselves is very small.

I don't see inherently wrong with this idea except that I don't see it lasting very long. Who knows, maybe I might add my own video if I ever get around to creating my first video.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » February 6th, 2014, 7:37 am

Yay! Go for it. I feel like I'd enjoy this a lot x)
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Return to Feedback & How-To