Can't increase PP's on 'MLK Classic' on a specific post

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Can't increase PP's on 'MLK Classic' on a specific post

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 21st, 2014, 3:08 pm

Like the title says.

I've been using the Classic theme since I joined, and I really personally like it more than the other one. (As being a part of other forums having that theme) -- But I've noticed that I can't add PP's to anyone on a specific post from the Classic theme, yet the Kisasa allows from specific posts.

I'm sort of aware the theme probably is very old, but old things sometimes are good. -- If this can be fixed, would appreciate it a lot :> --- If not I guess time to get used to a "new theme" -sad sigh-

If explanation can't tell, here's an attachment (and I can't add from the profile because I've already given the person 1 on their profile before);
Attachments
PPs.png
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Re: Can't increase PP's on 'MLK Classic' on a specific post

Postby KingKivuli » January 21st, 2014, 3:29 pm

Moka recently updated the forum, it is most likely the plug in being a bit muddled, I will look into it
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Re: Can't increase PP's on 'MLK Classic' on a specific post

Postby Moka » January 22nd, 2014, 6:26 am

Very strange... I fixed it. I am not sure what went wrong.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Return to Feedback & How-To