Why are people different colors on their usernames?

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Why are people different colors on their usernames?

Postby Skyrim » September 28th, 2013, 3:27 am

So once again,
My name is Skyrim and I joined like 20 seconds ago.So I just scrolled down to look at all the users,and I realized everyone is a different color.Can someone explain that to me?Because if we are allowed to choose what color we are,I would gladly choose blue :D But i doubt we are allowed to do that.

Those must be warned
That evil is near
Beware,for the shadows lurk in places
Beyond imagination
Purity is the greatest defender
For innocence is the greatest power
Skyrim
We must only hope

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That one day,the light will lead us

Nickname(s): Sky
Pride Points: 1

Re: Why are people different colors on their usernames?

Postby KingKivuli » September 28th, 2013, 10:24 am

Different colours relate to groups people are in its all here on the board index: index.php just scroll down you will see peoples names then blow a row of titles such as 'global moderator' and 'wiki editor' those colours correspond to those groups
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Skyrim » September 28th, 2013, 8:44 pm

Oh thanks :cool3:
So,your an administrator!That must be epic 8-)

Those must be warned
That evil is near
Beware,for the shadows lurk in places
Beyond imagination
Purity is the greatest defender
For innocence is the greatest power
Skyrim
We must only hope

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That one day,the light will lead us

Nickname(s): Sky
Pride Points: 1

Postby KingKivuli » September 28th, 2013, 8:45 pm

Yeah it has its moments XD

right seeing as this is dealt with I have to lock this up :P
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Return to Feedback & How-To