Groups

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: Groups

Postby Moka » December 10th, 2010, 7:44 am

Pixielicious, you haven't joined any groups yet. Your account is showing that you're only a member of the default group: registered users. Join a group by selecting the radio button to the right of the group's name and scroll down to select Join selected and then click submit. Then select the radio button to the right of the group's name and scroll down to click Change group default.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Pixie » December 11th, 2010, 10:05 am

Thanks guys, worked it out, I was just pressing change default group instead of sumbit :P DUH. Btw vixen, LOVE your new avatar!
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Postby Thegeni99 » January 6th, 2011, 12:55 am

hey moka.... k I need help cuz I keep on trying to be a Zira AND Scar fan but itll only let me choose one so whats up with that? :eyebrow:
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby SnowyCheetah » January 6th, 2011, 1:04 am

You can only choose one at a time. Once you've joined one, you can go on to join others as well.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Thegeni99 » January 7th, 2011, 3:48 am

thanks for the help!
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby Doody head 2 » September 29th, 2012, 3:21 pm

How long does it take for approval
Doody head 2

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby caitlin150 » November 13th, 2012, 8:08 pm

how do you reply to private mesages's?
caitlin150

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » November 14th, 2012, 8:15 am

[quote="caitlin150"]how do you reply to private mesages's?[/quote]
Just hit reply.
[quote="Doody head 2"]How long does it take for approval[/quote]
For groups, it doesn't. Unless it is a closed group, you can enter imediently, but if it isclossed, the group leader has to invite you into the group.
Hope this helps 8-)
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Previous

Return to Feedback & How-To