I'm Under 13!

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: I'm Under 13!

Postby thelionking95 » August 9th, 2010, 7:27 pm

i was born 1993 am i cool or what?i mean I'm accepted?or not?
A dog CANNOT make this JOURNEY alone.,Maybe a WOLF can...
ImageImageImageImageImage
Who's your fav char please click them(Click The WOLF please)!!thanks..
Spoiler: show
Userbar by Moka & SnowyCheetah!
thelionking95

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

TLK & balto's fan

Nickname(s): TLK,simba
Pride Points: 1

Postby LilTiger » August 10th, 2010, 12:54 pm

[quote="thelionking95"]i was born 1993 am i cool or what?i mean I'm accepted?or not?[/quote]
You're alright ^^.
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby kmay571 » August 10th, 2010, 3:08 pm

I was born in 1993 too! :D
Spoiler: show
[center]Credits
Signature: Kmay571
kmay571

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

If I had wings, I would walk with you.

Nickname(s): Kayla, Kay, Ashiki, Ash
Pride Points: 0

Postby TheRoguePrince » August 10th, 2010, 6:20 pm

I was born in 1993 too, wow! what is with us who were born in that year? :lol:
TheRoguePrince

Postby Superdoglac » August 10th, 2010, 7:30 pm

I'M A '93 baby too! WOOOO! XD

STEP UP 4: The Last Airbender
Superdoglac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Zira Can Have Cheezeburger?

Nickname(s): Veronika, SDL, that kid
Pride Points: 1

Postby TheRoguePrince » August 10th, 2010, 7:33 pm

We apparently make up a fair portion of TLK fans! Wonder why? :?
TheRoguePrince

Postby PrincessKiara » August 10th, 2010, 7:39 pm

^ I think most kids in the age-range 2-10 got hooked on TLK in 94. (I was born in 1986)
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby TheRoguePrince » August 10th, 2010, 7:41 pm

Hm, not surprising considering what a great movie it is. Just wish someone would knock some sense into these new movie directors so we could have something good to watch from this era.
TheRoguePrince

Postby WildSimba » August 10th, 2010, 7:50 pm

There's still some good stuff coming out. For instance, Toy Story 3, Avatar, The Lovely Bones. Just to name a few. But there are also quite a few re-do's of things coming out that ruin people from wanting to be a fan of the original product, like The Last Airbender, which makes me, being a fan of the series, sick to the stomach.

BTW, 1994 here. xD That's what I get for being different, Aye?
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Azdgari » August 11th, 2010, 1:33 am

I'm with you there, WS. '94 for the win!

I did not at all like the Lovely Bones though. =P
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Pride Points: 114

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback & How-To