Anyone else been seeing this?

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: Anyone else been seeing this?

Postby AdAstrα » May 26th, 2012, 4:22 pm

Yeah, I've had this happen too lately.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby FlipMode » May 27th, 2012, 12:04 am

[quote="DGFone"]
I think the code is related to when I tried to upload an attachment, and the upload button went missing.[/quote]

So in other words, you broke MLK? Wow, you are my new hero!

And yep, I got the same thing, but I thought it was funny and did not bother saying anything, its funny seeing the coding, and thinking "Wow, all this web site is, is pages and pages of that". Then again I am easily amused by things like that ... Stop judging me!
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Regulus » May 27th, 2012, 4:28 am

^ Well, duh. :P

But, whatever a UTF normalizer is, I have no idea.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby CloudCheetah » May 27th, 2012, 12:27 pm

[quote="FlipMode"][quote="DGFone"]
I think the code is related to when I tried to upload an attachment, and the upload button went missing.[/quote]

So in other words, you broke MLK? Wow, you are my new hero!

And yep, I got the same thing, but I thought it was funny and did not bother saying anything, its funny seeing the coding, and thinking "Wow, all this web site is, is pages and pages of that". Then again I am easily amused by things like that ... Stop judging me![/quote]
Wow. It takes a lot of skill to do that! :lol:
[quote="Amanda"] Obviously no one matures in a single day, but an age restriction ensures that we don't get some stupid 5-year-old going "OMG MOMMY I SAW BLOOD IN A SCREENGRAB BAN THIS FORUM PLZ"[/quote]

CloudCheetah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Follow me @CloudCheetah!

Pride Points: 8

Postby FlipMode » May 27th, 2012, 12:51 pm

[quote="Regulus"]

But, whatever a UTF normalizer is, I have no idea.[/quote]

I don't know but it sounds like something from Men In Black so it's pretty cool.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Buffy » May 28th, 2012, 11:24 am

I've seen it as well...
I wonder why it does that xD
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby RayCat » May 28th, 2012, 10:14 pm

Yeeeah same here x3 MOKA GET OVER HERE please lol
Last edited by RayCat on June 7th, 2012, 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby DGFone » May 28th, 2012, 10:39 pm

I think Moka is in Europe right now. :lol: But yes, we do need him to fix this problem.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby AdAstrα » May 28th, 2012, 10:47 pm

Moka, why u in Europe when forum goes weird :(

Lol jk, I hope he's having a great time. I'm getting quite used to this now, I'm not as bothered by it anymore xD
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » May 29th, 2012, 12:25 pm

for me i have my page in all different random sizes, smaller and larger than usual, and i have been getting dem lines. Molka pls fix this as soon as you get back from the euro.
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback & How-To