Personal Issues Forum

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: Personal Issues Forum

Postby Jiirani » March 1st, 2012, 6:09 pm

This sounds great to me. I say go for it, and hiding it from guests sounds like a great idea too.

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby MalibuTrashDog » March 1st, 2012, 11:22 pm

This sounds like a clever idea.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Arani » March 1st, 2012, 11:28 pm

I think this is an excellent idea. I don't think there will be to much drama. I like it!

I think hiding it from guests is a good idea too. Also the Member Photo Album and Contact Info should be hidden from guests somehow too, if it's possible.
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby Moka » March 2nd, 2012, 9:04 am

I'm all for this idea. It's worth a try, at least. We can do what Lilymud does and forbid discussion about forum-related issues. (People should be bringing those up with staff anyway).
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby DGFone » March 2nd, 2012, 7:04 pm

I may have come across as pessimistic about this, but I will go ahead and say that I am also for it. Like Moka said, it's worth a shot at any rate.
Last edited by DGFone on March 2nd, 2012, 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG

Postby SophieCub » March 2nd, 2012, 7:38 pm

I really like this idea. ^^ I don't think it will cause drama as long as they don't talk about other members.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby LionsAreKings » March 3rd, 2012, 7:19 am

I think this is a great idea and I don't really see how this would cause Drama, although some people think otherwise. And if trouble were to come about, then the mods would step in to stop it.
Try listening to their music and getting rid of your "filters"
LionsAreKings
The Irregular

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Josh, LAK, LRK
Pride Points: 33

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » March 4th, 2012, 8:25 pm

I think this is a great idea, I know that if I ever had a problem in my life, MLK and it's members are the first people I would tell about it. I mean, your all just so nice here ^_^
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Woeler » March 4th, 2012, 11:51 pm

I am 100% for this one. it will remove some problematic stuff away from the den. I just hope it does not get too extreme, but i think it will work. As for myself, I will never have a look at that subsection Xd
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby Moka » March 5th, 2012, 7:24 am

I have made it! viewforum.php?f=167

Great idea, Flip. :D
Moka
:D

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback & How-To