I've been having issues logging on

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

I've been having issues logging on

Postby Gemini » February 22nd, 2015, 1:14 am

I'm not sure if it's exactly the same issue Flip was having but I've been having trouble logging on lately. I couldn't get into the site at all on Google Chrome - I changed my password and deleted my browser history but neither of those worked, and I ended up having to switch my browser to Opera.

Pretty much, it would say it logged me in but then immediately log me back out whenever I tried to go anywhere. I played with Autofill settings and checked the box to keep me logged in but it still did it. Even on Opera, it's been logging me out more than usual, and I still can't get into some sections of the site without being logged out immediately or denied access because it says I'm a guest (the Chatroom and the FAA I know at least are like this).

Anyway, this is really bugging me, especially since Chrome is my favorite browser and that's what I'm used to using, not to mention I still can't post in the FAA at all. :? Has anyone else had this problem or know what's going on? Jack/S1mb4 the L10n posted on FB but all I got was that I should delete my browser history and switch browsers, which I did already.

Any help would be appreciated. :/
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Re: I've been having issues logging on

Postby FlipMode » February 23rd, 2015, 7:16 am

Yeah that's the same problem I had, mine usually does it when I try to reply to something or go to Member HQ. Basically if I click anything that requires you be logged in, it will log me out 8/10 times.

Usually happens on my Laptop, phone seems to be okay.

My solution is to not log in ;)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Return to Feedback & How-To