Whats ya favorite book?

Re: Whats ya favorite book?

Postby nalasimba2223467 » April 28th, 2013, 11:37 pm

Harry Potter all the way!!!
-What's wrong?
-If I told you, you wouldn't believe me...
-Don't worry, I'm here for you.
-...I hate myself. I'm completley useless and the only reason people talk to me is because I'm a replacement untill they're real friends come back to them. I'm just a loser that everybody takes advantage of. I suck.
-Listen to me, you DO NOT suck. You're an extraordinary person with lots of love give around and everyone adores you. Whoever doesn't is just not worth your time. You are talented, nice, outgoing, SUPER funny, beautiful, courageous, and so many other things that it would take me two days to say them all. Whatever people say, you're most definatley NOT a loser.
nalasimba2223467

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: Whats ya favorite book?

Postby Simbaholikov » May 2nd, 2016, 12:09 am

The Communist Manifesto.
Simbaholikov

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to The Den