What book(s) are you reading?

Re: What book(s) are you reading?

Postby Buffy » December 22nd, 2014, 4:40 am

Landline by Rainbow Rowell
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Lauren » December 27th, 2014, 2:12 am

Avatar: The Last Airbender – The Rift by Gene Luen Yang
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Carl » January 17th, 2015, 4:29 am

Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain

More accurately, I'm listening to it. With the trial of Audible.com I was finally able to have a chance to read listen to this book Flip recommended to me ages ago. I'm only one chapter in, but so far it is interesting.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Buffy » January 17th, 2015, 4:35 am

^My grandmother got me that book... after I expressed interest in it... after Flip recommended it. I have yet to read it though.

As for what I'm reading, I just picked up Across the Universe by Beth Revis again. I loved it the last time I read it but for some reason I never completed the trilogy. Now that I own all three books I can dive back into this world and read it again! 8D
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby FlipMode » January 17th, 2015, 11:30 am

[quote="Julie Skywalker"]Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain

More accurately, I'm listening to it. With the trial of Audible.com I was finally able to have a chance to read listen to this book Flip recommended to me ages ago. I'm only one chapter in, but so far it is interesting.[/quote]

It's definitely still one of the best non fiction books I've read, I'd also go onto Ted and watch Susan Cain's accompanying TED talk on the subject.

Throne Of Glass by Sarah J Maas
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby Buffy » January 17th, 2015, 1:54 pm

^I ALMOST PICKED THAT BOOK UP INSTEAD OF ACROSS THE UNIVERSE. ALMOST.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby Marizzle » February 6th, 2015, 9:17 pm

Finished 50 Shades of Grey yesterday, I'm now reading Fifty Shades Darker, both by E. L. James. 8-)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby shumba » February 7th, 2015, 2:45 am

The cell phone swap Annd felidae
*Thank you SophieCub for the amazing pic :)*
Image *userbar by WS*
shumba
Rockstar Cubby

The time has come and so have i

Nickname(s): Shumba, Cubby
Pride Points: 14

Postby Queen Elsa » February 7th, 2015, 2:50 am

[quote="shumba"]The cell phone swap[/quote]

:D

Cell Phone Swap
Heartbreak Chronicles
Kingdom Keepers: Disney at Dawn
Heart of Darkness

Yep. I have a lot on my plate. :P
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Lauren » February 23rd, 2015, 10:38 pm

2001: A Space Odyssey by Arthur C. Clarke
Lauren

PreviousNext

Return to The Den