Stardew Valley

Stardew Valley

Postby Buffy » April 5th, 2016, 7:11 pm

Have any of you played this?
I've only just started it and I absolutely LOVE it.

A lot of people say it reminds them of Harvest Moon. I've never played Harvest Moon, but I have played Animal Crossing and it reminds me a little bit about this.

The plot essentially is that your grandfather left you a farm, and you move out there to do farming stuff, I guess. You also got to get to know the people of the town. You can plant crops, forage and do mining, as well as lots more. You can even get married!

I find overall that this game is very fun, it's beautiful with it's bright colours and I love the pixel graphics in it. I would 100% recommend this and if any of you out there play it, let me know! Let's discuss farming and fun and whatnot. :)
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Re: Stardew Valley

Postby Elton John » April 6th, 2016, 3:05 am

That kinda sounds 99% like harvest moon.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Return to The Den